- Created a Google Analytics script to track user engament on articles.
- Designed a modular robust site search utilizing ElasticSearch technology.
Front End Web Developer
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 03/13 – Current
- Created dozens of custom responsive templates.
- Something about web governance committee, getting together with other unites across campus to produce recomendations
- Migrated dozens of websites into a common responsive template, saving design and development time and resources.
- Created custom content types, information architecture and taxonomies unifying hundreds of website structures under one umbrella, allowing for rapid development and feature rollout.
- Implement Schema into content types to increase SEO for hundreds of websites.
- Lead the migration of dozens of websites into a new content management system. Met with stakeholders of the websites being migrated and set up schedules and coordinated migration efforts.
- Created custom reusable dynamic content listings and pieces of functionality that can utilize custom APIs from different systems to be reused across hundreds of websites.
Jackson Community College, Jackson, MI, 04/08 – 06/12
- Maintain the website with regular updates, error checking, and code review.
- Communicate with other departments to help develop different sections of the website.
- Designed a new home page, making the navigation more consistent and simple.
Graphic Design/Prepress Technician
Allegra Print and Imaging, Lansing, MI 07/07 – 04/08
- Implemented new file storage and filing system.
- Pre-flight, impose, and output jobs for printing.
- Oversee jobs in the pre-press department and kept accurate scheduling of jobs.
- Design marketing pieces and mailings for clients, along with standard with business identification stationary.
Graphic Design/Prepress Manager
A&E Printers and Mailers, Inc., Lansing, MI 01/05 – 06/07
- Supervise and manage jobs in the workflow, seeing to timely and accurate production.
- Design and setup a diversity of newsletters for distinct clients.
- Pre-flight and repair client’s designs for press.
- Planned, executed, and constructed multiple websites for companies.
- Work with clients to design, and achieve effective marketing promotional pieces.
Online Tutorials Designer
Metasurge, Lansing, MI 08/04 – 01/05
- Create and produce online Flash based H.R. training tutorials, used in various companies to bring their employees up to date in knowledge and safety through interactive multimedia.
3D Modeler Intern
Blue L Media LLC, Diamondale, MI 05/04 – 08/04
- Constructed complex digital 3d models, in LightWave, for use in training simulations.
- Created interactive Flash marking piece.
Lansing, MI 02/02 – Present
- Produced and setup bus map brochures for M.D.O.T. for the city of Detroit in Arabic.
- Designed brochures, slides, and logos for Mosaic, a collegiate ministry.
- Designed a CD cover for local rock artist.
Orange County Graphic Reproductions, Orlando, FL. 06/02 – 08/03, Summers
- Created and designed an innovative digital marketing promotional CD Rom business card to promote the press shop.
- Created an informational, community connecting display for public access.
- Constructed a promotional graphic cover for County's Budget Briefing Session for Fiscal Year 2003.
- Designed brochures and inserts for various government programs.
- Re-set numerous forms used daily by county personnel.
Siena Heights University, MI
Bachelor's Degree, Major Communications
Lansing Community College, Lansing, MI
Associate Degree, Applied Arts. Major, Computer Graphics, Multimedia.
General Associate Degree